Friday, October 21, 2005

 

new feed and intresting sample site

seems there is still a bit of traffic here. I noticed that syndication for the sake of syndication will provide a small amount of traffic but what I was realy after was to revive the website in as low tek (or high tek as simple as lowtek as possible). I was looking for jeskola buzz feeds, I am not sure that there is much out there. tried kvr seems to slow the site down there may be a way to add that. seems that email isn't free and that was a major feature I wanted to add. The sample site I dug up surfing is ............... http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/rules.php ........ happying tracking people. If there is any desire to add the feed to the site the code is realy simple. but not displayable in the blog (java)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?