Monday, December 26, 2005

 

syd

looking around for source code I encountered syd... source code is supposed to be available.. looking at the code and spending alot of time to download stuffit. even with my lesser programming skills I think I should be able to find some meat to the code.. Did find some code indicating that rectangles were being drawn. Did buy a book with my barnes and noble gift card.. didn't know they had "aftermarket" or used books came about to about $10 including disk with source code. Many dsp books run $100+ New.. very dishartning for those of us on a budget. More of a review when the book arives.. As for sid I think they are telling me to stuffit. (To be fair they say contact them if you want the source code)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?