Friday, July 28, 2006

 

make score 0.21

I found something called make score. It looks like it is hard to use because it has no interface and it's own language. It belongs with the code generator tools for csound catagory along with programs like pysco.
www.xornot.com . I am not finding to much that is reusable except for the pitch table to convert midi notes to frequencies. There is that worry that it will take all that is unique out of csound and turn it into just another tracker that uses bpm's. I should have more of the python guide to csound out today including some of the csound api and maybe even better (if I can get it to work) stuff from csound silence. I found a feature I would like for boa constructor is a save all function where everything in the editor gets saved and a backup so I avoid doom.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?