Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

trying program from csound journal #4

I was playing around with the program from csound journal number 4.. I started by downloading bloodshed c++ (It is a minw c++ compiler). Then I found a better version of it wx-devc++ with a rapid devolopment for wxwindows version 6.9 beta it says. Turns out it is just the bloodshed c++ with extra features. The rad devolopment envirement is all on the right side of the editor without any sort of seperation of features. I tried to compile the example and it appears that the header file is missing and I may need to download wx windows with the 30 meg I downloaded for the compiler.. Seems like alot just to play a sound with csound but going through and typing out the example while I was reading the article does reinforce the article..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?