Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

new csound routines library update ( python )

Forget what has been posted.. I asked on the google board and other places that are pythonic and then I watched scarface on amc last night and thought I need to be more scarphonic (doing alot of lines in the sourcecode :) The first function is uploaded onto the internet it takes an input .csd file and then the output file and instr number and saves it in a shortened orc format. I think I am going to call it src (shortened orc format). The header part of it isn't needed unless you intend to play it by itself instead of adding it to other .csd files.. I am probily going to write some variations on this. The link is here

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?