Monday, November 13, 2006

 

current status of next Dex Tracker Version

I don't realy have any set number of feature or release date. I did find everything I need to complete all the work on the buttons I placed in Dex Tracker. Looks like there is alot of traffic today and very few downloads. Someone may have figured out how to use the generator function with the os.startfile('whatever it is.ur') and another member of the russian mob is born. I am waiting for more info on csound 5.04 even though I have it on my hard drive unopened that is lazyness for you. I noticed that there is a tracker that is supposed to be buzzlike mentioned on kvr yesterday. Even has it's own plugin format along with vst. Didn't seem that intresting but it probily should be.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?