Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Execute your csd and orc files in csound !!!

O.K. it is a cheap trick for the code generation of .bat files. All you have to do is pick your file and it does it for you. It does seem to require csound to be installed in the c directory (csound 5.04). I also included a new menu option for adding a header string to a sco file. I am also noticing some tables that I have to figure out what to do with I may be putting them in thier own file or something. It appears that the csound binding had been broken at some point. The command line probily does most if not all of what is needed and I may ignore the binding entirely.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455&package_id=174569

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?