Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

npr

I edited the number out..... looks like I would need some assistance to do this though..... Looking at self publishing and it looks like I have a very large amount of content on my computer... It took me around 1 1/2 to get 45 pages and I didn't do all the manuals or go through my blog... The computer disk might be problematic but I am waiting for the weekend..

Dear Eric,

Thank you for contacting NPR's All Things Considered.

We are grateful for your comments and suggestions to NPR News.

If you are ever interested in submitting a soundclip to All Things Considered, please call xxx-xxx-xxxx and leave a message telling us who you are, what the sound is, where you live and how we can contact you to arrange for a professional stereo recording of the sound.

Thank you for listening to All Things Considered, and for your continued support of public broadcasting. For the latest news and information, visit NPR.org.




Sincerely,

Melanie
NPR Services
xxx-xxx-xxxx
www.npr.org

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?