Friday, January 11, 2008

 

vbs csound and excel

I have been playing around with using excel 2003 and I don't quite have a working script but these are the pieces that I do have for executing your csound file from excel. These two lines will run csound from a vbs script asuming that it is in the directory specified



Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
oShell.Run "c:\csound\bin\csound.exe "




it is helpfull to use the macro record to give code to what you wish to do.. The workbook is named

ThisWorkbook.Name

To save the document befour you continue

ActiveWorkbook.Save

What I didn't figure out is why it apeared the file didn't exsist and why I can't get the script to apply to all excel 2003 workbooks (or later versions of excel for that matter)..

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?