Tuesday, September 02, 2008

 

dseq language

I am looking at dseq A Drum Machine by Jacob Joaquin ( for csound ). I haven't gone through all the docs yet and I am not sure about the rights exc. I have been wanting to try a graphical interface since I have seen it, I don't want anyone to think I have anything against it. I see that it has a nice collection of instruments with it it is just a matter of code generating it to a way that you are not used to thinking. I am exploring graphics and music language as seperate constructs, ones that can be adapted to other programs and languages easily. I will put that on my list of possible projects unless there is some kind of request/reason for/against it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?