Friday, December 05, 2008

 

colin1911 sound editor

copowel1911



I made a small change to the free basic compiler but some editing still has to happen. I added a new file format called qb1. The idea is to use the qbasic or quick basic format of


freq dur filename


filename is added so that I can add code for loops where file name is the name of the code and then there will have to be a command of some sort to indicate where the sound code goes.. This is going to be for the sound command for qbasic, qbasic and qb64 as well as being compatable with free basic. I don't think there was alot of music written with the sound command but it certanily is possible to use it and I have seen mention that it could be tried.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?