Monday, June 29, 2009

 

pygame music grid beta .1

I don't think I am ready to declare a release yet but I will post it here. This is a base for piano rolls, sequencers drum machines exc in the python library pygame. This is tested in python 2.5. It isn't as far as the pycap version but the graphics are working alot better.. it is based on an ants demo from some python book I will need to look up so I can credit better. The rest of the code is stuff I have released before.. The intention is that it will read a file for the default values including an external python file that will recieve data from the grid.. The grid doesn't have to know anything and will be reused




pygame music grid base

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?