Tuesday, October 20, 2009

 

probility sequencing language for csound

I am probily going to add this to the ride tab editor. It is inspired by the probiblity drum machine in jeskola buzz. I don't think I used the random right but here is a preview of the lang anyway


f1000 89 . . . 9
,
the first number is the frequency it needs to start with one letter f is good. periods are skipped, numbers are a percentage chance that the note will be used. I am planning on two commands

dur=
time=

You can redifine these as long as there is no space between the = and the number. now that I can use linux on my windows machine I will be able to test it in both os's. This is a pre-release preview for any reader I might have.



probility sequencing language

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?